You are here
Educator Effectiveness Regional Supports
Is your district developing ways to make your end-of-year reviews more meaningful?
Are there targeted observations that still need to be completed?
Is your district looking for ways to be more efficient in gathering end-of-year data?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this regional PLC is for you!
Finishing Strong and Planning for the Coming Year
District and BOCES teams will:
- Consider the district implementation of evaluation systems: data, processes, and systems
- Gain strategies to improve educators’ end-of-year reviews
- Share methods to gather and apply MSL/MSO data for educators
- Network with colleagues from other districts to discuss evaluation systems and processes
- Strategically plan for the 2020-2021 school year while closing out the 2019-2020 school year
- Learn about new resources on the CDE website regarding local flexibility in educator evaluation
WHO: District/BOCES Teams including Superintendents/Leadership, Principals/Evaluators, Teacher/SSP Leaders
- 9 a.m. - noon, February 28, Colorado Springs (2883 S. Circle Dr. at Pikes Peak BOCES)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 2, Wray (30222 County Rd. 35 at Wray School District)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 2, Frisco (150 School Rd. at Summit County School District)
- 8 - 11 a.m., March 2, Thornton (1500 E 128th Ave. at Adams Five Star Schools, Cottonwood Conference Room)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 3, Alamosa (1500 1st Street at Adams State University, McDaniel Hall)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 5, Grand Junction (455 B North 22nd Street at Mesa County Valley School District 51, Harry Butler Board Room)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 6, Pueblo West (323 South Purcell Blvd. at South Central BOCES)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 9, Limon (820 2nd St. at East Central BOCES)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 9, Steamboat Springs (325 7th St., Steamboat Springs)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 10, Lamar (703 S. 3rd St. at Southeastern BOCES)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 13, Cortez (400 North Elm Street at Montezuma-Cortez School District)
- 9 a.m. - noon, March 13, Greeley (2020 Clubhouse Drive at Centennial BOCES)
Registration is free, but a minimum of 10 participants and district/BOCES team representation is required for each meeting or it may be subject to cancellation. In order for us to have an accurate count and contact information for everyone at the meeting, ALL personnel attending must fill out the registration form. This will help us plan for materials as well.
If you missed a session close to your district, please reach out to your Regional Specialist.