Moving Beyond Compliance: Capitalizing on Differentiation and Flexibilities within Local Evaluation Systems
The Educator Effectiveness Office is hosting regional meetings in late spring focused on Moving Beyond Compliance: Capitalizing on Differentiation and Flexibility within Local Evaluation Systems.
Come and learn more about flexibility and areas for differentiation that can be put in place within your evaluation practices. The Educator Effectiveness team will be hosting regional meetings for district teams throughout May and June to support educator evaluation systems in order to embed best practices within your local context.
Bring a district team to the meeting where you will:
- Reflect on your current local evaluation system and practices using an evaluation system assessment tool to help identify current implementation successes and challenges.
- Utilize evaluation assessment tool results to produce an action plan for deepening implementation practices.
- Network with other districts to share best practices for using flexibility and differentiation within observation, coaching and feedback for your educators.
WHO: District Teams including Superintendents and District Leadership, Principals/Assistant Principals, Teacher Leaders, Performance Evaluation Council (formerly 1338 members)
Upcoming Dates and locations:
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 3, 2019 (1500 First Street, Alamosa)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 3, 2019 (2883 South Circle Drive, Colorado Springs)
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., June 4, 2019, Trinidad
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 4, 2019, (930 Colorado Ave., Montrose)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 5, 2019, (0364 Sipprelle Dr., Parachute)
- 8:30 a.m. - noon, June 6, 2019, (703 S. 3rd Street, Lamar)
- 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., June 7, 2019, (820 2nd St., Limon)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 10, 2019, (150 School Road, Frisco)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 11, 2019, (325 7th Street, Steamboat Springs)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 12th (323 South Purcell Blvd., Pueblo West)
- 9 a.m. - noon, June 13, 2019, (2020 Clubhouse Drive, Greeley)
- 1 - 4 p.m., June 13, 2019, (2020 Clubhouse Drive, Greeley)
- 8 a.m. - noon, June 14, 2019, (1500 E 128th Ave., Thornton)
Please be sure to register to attend one of these events with a district/BOCES team!
Registration is free, but a minimum of 10 participants is required for each meeting or it may be subject to cancellation. In order for us to have an accurate count and contact information for everyone at the meeting, please sign up at least one week prior to the event. It’s important that ALL personnel attending fill out the registration. This will help us plan for materials as well.