You are here
P-3 Tool Kit
This P-3 toolkit includes a variety of resources for school and district leaders. This toolkit will continue to grow in the coming weeks and months as additional resources are added page.
Needs Assessments and Action Plan Examples
- School Readiness Consulting has drafted an overview of a P-3 Needs Assessment and Action Planning Process. It includes sample content for each step in the process. Additionally, a full draft of the P-3 Needs Assessment is also available.
- This P-3 Learning Tour is a guide for district leadership to support gathering information and insights and can be used as part of the strategic planning process in a variety of settings. The P-3 Learning Tour was developed by School Readiness Consulting.
- The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) has released an updated, principal competency guide Leading Pre-K – 3 Learning Communities. The guide includes a self-assessment tool which principals can use three times a year to look at the progress of their efforts.
- The National P-3 Center offers a P-3 Framework to address key questions facing those who are developing and implementing comprehensive P-3 approaches in their school, district, or community. The Framework for Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating P-3 Approaches includes a self-assessment of implementation and alignment activities of P-3 strategies.
- P-3 Resource Table - The table includes a compilation P-3 resources including articles, guides, webinars and reports. The table includes summaries of each resource and the key areas related to P-3.
- National Resources - Find organizations and national resources related to P-3.
- Connections to P-3 at the Colorado Department of Education