Needs Assessments and Action Plan Examples
- School Readiness Consulting has drafted an overview of a P-3 Needs Assessment and Action Planning Process. It includes sample content for each step in the process. Additionally, a full draft of the P-3 Needs Assessment is also available.
- This P-3 Learning Tour is a guide for district leadership to support gathering information and insights and can be used as part of the strategic planning process in a variety of settings. The P-3 Learning Tour was developed by School Readiness Consulting.
- The National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) has released an updated, principal competency guide Leading Pre-K – 3 Learning Communities. The guide includes a self-assessment tool which principals can use three times a year to look at the progress of their efforts.
- The National P-3 Center offers a P-3 Framework to address key questions facing those who are developing and implementing comprehensive P-3 approaches in their school, district, or community. The Framework for Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating P-3 Approaches includes a self-assessment of implementation and alignment activities of P-3 strategies.
- P-3 Resource Table - The table includes a compilation P-3 resources including articles, guides, webinars and reports. The table includes summaries of each resource and the key areas related to P-3.
- National Resources - Find organizations and national resources related to P-3.
- Connections to P-3 at the Colorado Department of Education