CDE will be closed on Monday, May 25 for the Memorial Day holiday.
You are here
2015-2016 CRDC Collection
The U.S. Department of Education [ED] conducts the Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), formerly the Elementary and Secondary School Survey (E&S Survey), to collect data on key education and civil rights issues in our nation's public schools. The CRDC collects a variety of information including, student enrollment and educational programs and services, disaggregated by race/ethnicity, sex, limited English proficiency and disability. The CRDC is a longstanding and important aspect of the ED Office for Civil Right's overall strategy for administering and enforcing the civil rights statutes for which it is responsible. Information collected by the CRDC is also used by other ED offices as well as policymakers and researchers outside of ED.
- Open - February 10, 2017
- Close – April 28, 2017
2015-16 CRDC Data Definitions:
- 2015-2016 School Level Table Layout (DOC) (Updated 3/1/20017)
Request to Decline CDE Pre-population of 2015-16 CRDC
Some local education agencies prefer to provide all of the CRDC data without any assistance. If your local education agency does not want the department to prepopulate CRDC with approved data, please complete this form by Friday, December 30, 2016. Forms may be submitted to Jan Rose Petro at email@example.com or by fax at 303-866-6888.
Colorado Data Provision CRDC Overview
The Colorado Department of Education is dedicated to submitting what 2015-16 data we have collected from local education agencies into the Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) system to assist districts with this federal collection. Our plan is to submit as much data that we can. Then CDE will leave it to districts to fill in the missing information and update any data.
Colorado Data Field Availability
- 2015-16 CRDC List of Elements Colorado (CDE) Will Provide (Version 2, Posted 2-6/2017)
- CDE Pre-population: January 17, 2017
- CDE CRDC Colorado Data Provision Webinar: January 24, 2017 from 100 pm - 2:30 pm
- CDE CRDC Tips and Tricks Webinar: February 7, 2017 from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- PowerPoint Presentation (February 7, 2017)
- LEA Submissions Begin: February 10, 2017
- 2015-16 CRDC Due Date: April 28, 2017
- CRDC Partner Support Center
- Email: CRDC@aemcorp.com
- Phone: (855) 255-6901
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Civil Rights Data Collection
- CRDC Resource Center
- 2013-14 CRDC Results
Colorado Data Provision Contact Jan Rose Petro at Petro_J@cde.state.co.us
Last updated 2/2/2017