You are here
Notice of Public Meeting 3/27/20 at 12:00 p.m.: Colorado State Board of Education
This meeting will be held remotely and will not be live streamed. You may attend via Adobe Connect link and conference line. Details below.
Access the meeting:
- Visit https://cdeinfotech.adobeconnect.com/sbe; (choose the app vs. website and mute the audio) and
- Call 866-236-6234 to access the audio
- All members of the public will be muted.
If you require special accommodation, or for information, please contact Angela Maramba at (303) 866-6809.
- Legislative Matters: Legislative Update
- Information Item: Commissioner’s Update
- Action Item: Consideration of Charter School Appeal- The Boys School of Denver Charter vs. Denver Public Schools
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.