You are here
IEP Facilitator Training
Event Date and Time
If you have attended our One-Day Improving IEP Teams: Skills for Resolving Conflict, and would like to continue your training in order to neutrally facilitate IEP meetings, sign up now!
Continue your training from the One-Day Improving IEP Teams to using the skills you have learned to be an IEP Facilitator.
Prerequisite: You MUST have attended the One-Day training previously in order to attend.
Participants will become proficient at these facilitation skills:
- Facilitation versus Advocacy
- Group Dynamics
- The Business of IEP Facilitation
- Facilitating Open Discussions
- Invaluable Tools of the Trade
- Resolving Impasse
- Facilitator Challenges
- Ending a Facilitated IEP Meeting
- Closing Facilitation
- The Closure Letter
- Understanding Your Role
- Practice, Practice, Practice….
- Self-Assessment and Feedback
1059 Alton Way