CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 17 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
Office Hours - Significant Support Needs - No hand holding allowed: How and when to use prompts
Event Date and Time
The Significant Support Needs Network Team and the Significant Support Needs Task Force Members will be offering SSN Office Hours on Wednesdays at 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM during the 2021 School Year. We will offer a wide variety of topics and presenters. This is a time to receive information, network, receive resources and answers to your questions.
Dates & Topics
- August 18 - The First 30 Days
- August 25 - (Intro) Supervising Paraprofessionals - Part 1
- September 1 - Let's Talk: Communication
- September 8 - Yes, your student can read, write, and communicate! Elementary
- September 15 - Yes, your student can read, write, and communicate! Secondary
- September 22 - Proactive Approaches to Behavior - Part 1
- September 29 - Proactive Approaches to Behavior - Part 2
- October 6 - You can’t count coins & tell time all year long: Teaching Math concepts - Elementary
- October 20 - You can’t count coins & tell time all year long: Teaching Math concepts- Secondary
- November 3 - Reading, Writing, and Communicating Part 2 - Elementary
- November 17 - Reading, Writing, and Communicating Part 2 - Secondary
- December 1 - Supervising Paraprofessionals Part 2
- December 15 - No hand holding allowed: How and when to use prompts
Save the Dates for the 2022 Office Hours
Topics to be determined
- January 12
- January 26
- February 2
- February 16
- March 2
- March 16
- April 6
- April 20
- May 4
Registration must be completed for each office hours session.
Registrations must be completed by 10:00 am the day before (Tuesday) for each Wednesday office hours session. If you are registering after this deadline, your registration will automatically be moved forward to the next office hours session.