CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 17 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
Office Hours - Significant Support Needs - Supervising Paraprofessionals Part 2
Event Date and Time
The Significant Support Needs Network Team and the Significant Support Needs Task Force Members will be offering SSN Office Hours on Wednesdays at 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM during the 2021 School Year. We will offer a wide variety of topics and presenters. This is a time to receive information, network, receive resources and answers to your questions.
Dates & Topics
- August 18 - The First 30 Days
- August 25 - (Intro) Supervising Paraprofessionals - Part 1
- September 1 - Let's Talk: Communication
- September 8 - Yes, your student can read, write, and communicate! Elementary
- September 15 - Yes, your student can read, write, and communicate! Secondary
- September 22 - Proactive Approaches to Behavior - Part 1
- September 29 - Proactive Approaches to Behavior - Part 2
- October 6 - You can’t count coins & tell time all year long: Teaching Math concepts - Elementary
- October 20 - You can’t count coins & tell time all year long: Teaching Math concepts- Secondary
- November 3 - Reading, Writing, and Communicating Part 2 - Elementary
- November 17 - Reading, Writing, and Communicating Part 2 - Secondary
- December 1 - Supervising Paraprofessionals Part 2
- December 15 - No hand holding allowed: How and when to use prompts
Save the Dates for the 2022 Office Hours
Topics to be determined
- January 12
- January 26
- February 2
- February 16
- March 2
- March 16
- April 6
- April 20
- May 4
Registration must be completed for each office hours session.
Registrations must be completed by 10:00 am the day before (Tuesday) for each Wednesday office hours session. If you are registering after this deadline, your registration will automatically be moved forward to the next office hours session.