- Office Hours (virtual)
August 6th- October 9th, Wednesday afternoons from 2-4 and Thursday mornings from 10-12
Districts may register for office hours with Accountability and Data Analysis Unit staff. Office hours are intended for districts/schools to ask individual questions about their own data and accountability reports. Fifteen minute blocks are scheduled for call-ins, but districts may sign-up for consecutive sessions, if more time will be needed. If interested in participating in Office Hours, please register here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0A4FA4AB2DA02-office1
- Colorado Growth Model: Accessing Data Webinar
Thursday, August 7th, 10:00-10:45am or Wednesday, August 20th 8:30-9:15am
This webinar will cover an overview of the locations of growth data (CEDAR, SchoolView, Data Lab), Content of Green & Whites, and allow for participants to ask questions.
- Colorado Growth Model- Accessing Data: Thursday, August 7th, 10:00-10:45am
- Colorado Growth Model- Accessing Data: Wednesday, August 20th, 8:30-9:15am
- Understanding the Colorado Growth Model Webinar
Thursday, August 21st, 9:00-10:30am
This webinar will provide a conceptual overview of the Colorado Growth Model, including student growth percentiles, median growth percentiles and adequate growth. The session will also include time for participants to ask questions.
- School and District Performance Frameworks Webinar
Monday, August 18th, 1:00-1:45pm
This webinar will cover the basics of the DPFs/SPFs, changes to the DPFs/SPFs for the 2014 release, and allow for participants to ask questions.
- School Accreditation and Request to Reconsider Process Webinar
Monday, August 25th, 1:00-1:45pm
This webinar will cover the process of districts accrediting schools, the timeline, and the request to reconsider process.